Under the motto :
Let's make the scientific research the shining face of Iraq
Under the sponsorship of His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Al-Ayen University announced its award for the Iraqi Academic researcher, which will be awarded to the best seven researchers in accordance with the awarding scientific terms assigned by an affirmed scientific committee which is formed of renowned academics from various Iraqi Universities. The rewarding ceremony will be held at Al-Ayen University on the Occasion of the Teacher's Day on March 1st each year. During the ceremony, the Ministerial team for electronic education will be honored and a series of various cultural and scientific activities will be conducted as well.
Objectives of the Award:
- Encouraging the researchers at the University and motivating them to be distinguished in terms of creativity and scientific research
- Elevating the values of the quantity and quality outcomes of the scientific researches in the Universities
- Encouraging the researchers to publish in solid scientific journals
- Encouraging the researchers to assist spreading global knowledge
- Contributing in improving the scientific education locally, regionally and globally.
- The below equation will be adopted to differentiate between applicants, which is based on publishing criteria in solid journals in addition to credentials and impact factor for the researcher.
Terms of participation
- The applicant has to be Iraqi citizen and an employee at an institution in Iraq
- The publishing ought to be in a slit scientific journal within SCOPUS or CLARIVATE
- The applicant has to have good scientific and research reputation
- The applicant should be prepared to attend the rewarding ceremony
- The researches that will participate in the contest should be within the Iraqi Institutions.
Mechanism of the application
The applicant will fill an assigned format which will be available on the official email of his institution
Method of comparison
The presented awards
- The distinguished researcher plaque from Al-Ayen University presented to all winners
- A distinct financial reward determined by the university for the first, second and third winners. A distinct financial reward determined by the university for the remaining four winners. A tourism tour to learn about the monuments and landmarks of Thi-Qar Province. The University will bear all the expenses of the tour including but not limiting to transportations, accommodations and food for all winners
- The dead line for receiving applications is February 20,2021
- The winners will be announced on February 25,2021
- The rewarding ceremony will be held at Al-Ayen University on the Occasion of the Teacher's Day on March 1st each year
We pray to Allah the Almighty to grant our researchers and our beloved country success and prosperous